Spain -Uk-spain Routes run regularly

Spain -Uk-spain Routes run regularly

Thursday 7 September 2017

Here at European relocation services we are very proud of our #Feedback 


Here at European relocation services we are very proud of our #Feedback
Below is one that was left for us in a Facebook group

Tony Duncan to Expats in Spain
5 hrsJávea
I don't know what the etiquette for this kind of thing is here, so apologies if this is not allowed. My wife and I just wanted to thank Lynne Clark and her partner for the safe delivery of a few of our belongings from Scotland. Arranged to have a few boxes and a bike picked up on Saturday but they got there earlier than expected, so had our stuff picked up and delivered to our door in Javea yesterday afternoon.
I was a bit wary as I've never done anything like this before but I really had no need to worry. Every question I asked was answered, usually within moments of me messaging and the communication was great. All our things arrived exactly as we packed them. Highly recommended So again, Lynne, thanks a million, from both Gina and myself.

You can read all the rest of our Feedback here 

2 comments:

  1. These informations are very important and updates daily .Its so good that transport companies are working delicately work.
    Packers And Movers In Thane

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://europeanrelocationservicesspain.blogspot.com.es/p/our-feedback.html

    ReplyDelete